Utopia for labels_
Distribute and manage releases while understanding and growing music consumption.
Utopia's unique global radio monitoring solution helps increase music consumption by insights made from more than 33,000 radio stations. Utopia provides the widest radio coverage in the market. With cutting edge technology based on deep learning and AI, Radio Monitoring has a 99% identification rate. Radio monitoring provides a more complete view of music usage from multiple territories, channels and therefore can better support marketing and promotional activities as well as neighbouring rights collection for labels and artists.
Accelerate for labels_
Deliver accelerated royalty payments.
Accelerate enables labels to empower artists with the financial autonomy they need to succeed in their careers.
Deliver accelerated royalty payments based on historical royalty data through a risk-free and fully automated process.
Benefits of working with Utopia:
- No risk.
- No manual work.
- Quick and efficient process to request accelerated royalties anytime, anywhere.
- Fast and secure payments.
- Zero copyright ownership loss.
- Zero effect to the credit score.
Distribution for labels_
Grow your music reach with Proper Music Group.
Utopia facilitates seamless physical music distribution, enhancing quality, efficiency, and transparency for broader reach. Utopia's distribution capabilities give you access to over 100 digital platforms to fully share your music. Apart from increasing the reach of your music, you can also benefit from better and deeper insights into your music sales and performance thanks to the simple and clear access to all your distribution data.
- Digitally delivered over 2 million releases to date
- We partner with over 100 Digital Service Providers
- Over 8 billion streams annually
- Currently providing distribution services to over 1,800 labels and more than 50,000 artists
With the exponential increase of digital music consumption across a high number of platforms, delivering releases quickly is key to growing your audience and seizing new opportunities to grow your income and your footprint.
Enhance AI for labels_
Unlock the value of your music with our AI powered music intelligence metadata tagging engine.
A dual AI powered music metadata tagging engine which analyzes the audio, lyrics and multiple languages from musical moods, genres, situations, themes etc. adding 300+ metadata tags per track. This can increase track searchability and discoverability which is crucial to even out music catalog consumption.
Enhance Audio can help record labels by enhancing music catalogs with comprehensive metadata. This makes it easier to identify the best-matched songs for sync music purposes. Additionally, it promotes songs for digital distribution to increase consumption.
Enhance Lyrics is an advanced lyric and language analysis tool which can analyze keywords and 9+ languages simultaneously to produce highly specific search results.
HeartBeat for labels_
The companion app for labels.
HeartBeat is Utopia's white label cross platform analytics and collaboration platform empowering labels with data products and management tools, including:
- State of the art analytics tools to benchmark and improve your roster's performance on DSPs and Social Media.
- Increased efficiency with in-app messaging designed for artists, teams, and label communication.
- Amplify your label image with a sleek branded dashboard and social media shareables.
- Offer a free branded mobile app to your roster with data access and milestone sharing.
- Optimize your pitching process with personalized recommendations towards playlists, artists, and more, which align with your roster's unique sound.
Radio Monitoring for labels_
The widest radio monitoring coverage in the market.
Utopia's unique global radio monitoring solution helps increase music consumption by insights made from more than 33,000 radio stations.
Utopia provides the widest radio coverage in the market. With cutting edge technology based on deep learning and AI, Radio Monitoring has a 99% identification rate.
Radio monitoring provides a more complete view of music usage from multiple territories, channels and therefore can better support marketing and promotional activities as well as neighbouring rights collection for labels and artists.